Student Health Services
- Week of June 2 – Week of August 11: Mondays – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (closed Fridays; closed after 11:30 a.m. on June 2 & June 16)
- Week of August 16 – Week of August 18: Mondays – Fridays, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed for the summer. Reopens August 26, 2014. To contact Planned Parenthood during the summer, call their Trenton office at (609) 599-4881.
ELIGIBILITY TO BE SEEN IN THE SUMMER
- TCNJ Students currently attending summer classes
- TCNJ Students working or living on campus
- In-Season TCNJ Athletes
SERVICES AVAILABLE DURING THE SUMMER
- Office visits for medical evaluation of illness or injury
- Not available: STD testing, physicals, TB testing, & daily prescription delivery
HOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
Call 609-771-2889. Online scheduling for Student Health Services and Planned Parenthood opens on August 25, 2014.
Click HERE to find out about costs associated with a visit to Student Health Services and Planned Parenthood.
EMERGENCIES: DIAL 9-1-1 __________________________________________________________________________________________
UPCOMING HEALTH EVENTS Tuberculosis Skin Testing (also known as Mantoux or PPD) – $10 (cash only)
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 3:30-5:00 p.m., Loser 123. Return for reading of test on Thursday, August 28, 3:30-5:00 p.m in Loser 106.
- Tuesday, Sept 2, 2014, 3:30-5:00 p.m., Loser 123 – Note that this is the day after Labor Day and classes will be on a MONDAY schedule. Return for reading of test on Thursday, Sept 4, 3:30-5:00 p.m. in Loser 106.
Learn more about TB testing by clicking HERE.
Flu Shot Clinics for the 2014-15 Flu Season – $20 (cash only)
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 1:30-3:30 p.m. (location coming soon)
- Thursday, October 9, 2014, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. (location coming soon)
Learn more about the flu and prevention strategies such as vaccination by clicking HERE.