Student Health Services
- Week of August 18th: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Beginning Monday, August 25th:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays: 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Thursdays & Fridays: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Fall Break: Oct 13 & 14: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept 9: 1:10 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct 14: CLOSED
NOTE: When TCNJ offices are closed (e.g., inclement weather, etc), Student Health Services and Planned Parenthood are also closed.
HOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
Call 609-771-2889 for Student Health Services. Online scheduling of appointments with Student Health Services and Planned Parenthood opens on August 25, 2014.
Click HERE to find out about costs associated with a visit to Student Health Services and Planned Parenthood.
EMERGENCIES: DIAL 9-1-1 __________________________________________________________________________________________
UPCOMING HEALTH EVENTS Tuberculosis Skin Testing (also known as Mantoux or PPD) – $10 (cash only)
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 3:30-5:00 p.m., Loser Hall 123. Return for reading of test on Thursday, August 28, 3:30-5:00 p.m in Loser Hall 106.
- Tuesday, Sept 2, 2014, 3:30-5:00 p.m., Loser Hall 123 – Note that this is the day after Labor Day and classes will be on a MONDAY schedule. Return for reading of test on Thursday, Sept 4, 3:30-5:00 p.m. in Loser Hall 106.
Learn more about TB testing by clicking HERE.
Flu Shot Clinics for the 2014-15 Flu Season – $20 (cash only)
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 1:30-3:30 p.m., Loser Hall 106)
- Thursday, October 9, 2014, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Loser Hall 106)
Learn more about the flu and prevention strategies such as vaccination by clicking HERE.